We don't just have a successful first 2 months of trading to be excited about - we're also making progress on the renovation of the rest of the building, the eventual arrival of our EFTPOS terminal (we have entered a new age!) and we're creeping up to a milestone 350 fans on facebook.
We'd love to celebrate with all of you by doing what we do best, sharing a little handmade love around!
We've decided to host a giveaway, with some gracious donations from some of our wonderful stockists, here's more about the prizes and details on how you can enter.
I couldn't decide what to pick for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize, so instead have opted for THREE prize packs of equal awesomeness. More prizes are likely to be added over the course of the competition, but here is a terrible photo (I really must remember to bring my camera in to the store) of one of the prize packs as they stand currently. (as a side note, how adorable is our christmas fabric in the background??)
Each pack is worth around $40 (currently) and contains:
- a vanilla chocolate cupcake soap from Urthly Organics
- a metal or cord bookmark from Mrs Monkei Jewellery
- a badge pack from Badger & Coyote
- a blank card from Able & Game
Stay tuned to our facebook for details of the additions to the prize packs!
How to Enter:
Perform one of the following to earn an entry into the competition. You can enter as many times as you like, but please leave a separate comment below this post for each of the following actions:
- Like our facebook and leave a friendly message! (Note that only likes from your personal page count!)
- Publicise View Point in some way- and let us know how (Tweet, blog, shout-out…whatever!)
- Follow our blog (that's where you are now!) and comment on one of the other posts.
- Tell us about something you’ve already bought from View Point, customer appreciation photos earn extra points - upload a photo to our facebook or email us a copy.
- Follow this blog (or say hello if you already are!).
The competition will run until the 1st of December, 2011 and the winners will be drawn randomly from the comments below. Good luck!