Sunday 2 October 2011

Stockist Spotlight - Scentual Flair


WHO- I am Charlene Camilleri, I have just this year celebrated my tenth wedding anniversary with my husband Brien and we have a gorgeous
little 8 year old boy. We live in a beautiful suburb next to the Swan Valley wine region, Perth. Besides keeping myself busy with my business, I also
love photography and teach scrapbooking and craft classes at my local scrapbook shop.I love walks along the beach and spending time with my family.

WHAT- I make a beautiful range of soywax melts, candles & tealights, gorgeous handmade soaps and a range of giftware such as decorated gift jars, boxes, cards and keepsakes.




WHEN- like all other crafty souls, I started creating things from a very young age and never stopped! I launched Scentual Flair in late January 2011.

WHY- I create products that I personally love and I am very lucky to do so. I love to create products that make people feel good and set a beautiful
relaxed ambience in their homes. Everyone loves to receive gifts which is why I added my range of handmade giftware.

WHERE- In the future I would love to incorporate some of my photography into my designer giftware. I would eventually love to supply my product as favours for
weddings, birthdays and special events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Sharing