Friday 8 March 2013

Easter 2013

I have just 'Easter-fied' our windows for the month. On one I have transcribed  'An Ode To Chocolate' by Julia Gazdag, here's what it says (in case the image is too small to read easily):
Chocolate is not a snack.
It is not a food to be taken lightly.
It is a magical, sacred, refined particle of universal truth - reflecting all that is good and right with the world

  
On the other I have drawn a scene with an oversized bunny and some easter eggs, however... Every photo I try to take of our window bunny looks like he is eating the Bendigo bank building!


Hop into VPHG (Ha! Hop - see what I did there? Bunny humour!) to check out the adorable range of bunnies and other crafty critters we have in - sweet treats without the calories!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Sharing